March 13, 2013 — 1:00 am – 3:00 pm
- 10am – Annual Program Advisory Committee Meeting for Fortis College followed by lunch
- 11am – MLA webcast
- 1:30pm – MLGSCA via telecomm system
- Approx. 2:30pm – immediately following will be a CABL meeting
Partnering to Prevent Diagnostic Error: Librarians on the Inside Track
Fortis College will be hosting lunch that will be served before the MLA webcast – please come at 10am for the Annual Program Advisory Committee Meeting.
- Both MLGSCA & CABL meetings will following the webcast.
Here is an intro from Amy Nadell
Looking for the collective wisdom and experience of my peers, topics to discuss include:
Surveys as a measure of library efficacy
- Bridging the information divide
- Options for formal information literacy training
As a gesture of appreciation for your attendance at this committee meeting, Fortis College will provide lunch.
I look forward to seeing you all.
Sincerely, Amy Nadell
Fortis College, 555 N. 18th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85006, Room 207 (2nd floor in NE corner of building)
Please arrive at Fortis College by 10:00am.
Then park in Fortis College parking area (green area on parking map; green signs in parking lots).
A copy of the Participant’s Manual will be emailed as a pdf in advance to people who email they will be coming to the MLA webcast.
April Aguiñaga, MLS, AHIP