MLGSCA is soliciting submissions for a contributed poster session at the 2012 Symposium, “Information Treasure Hunt: Supporting Evidence-Based Practice @ Your Institution.”
Posters will be presented virtually as the Symposium will be a full day. You do not need to attend the Symposium in order to present a poster.
We strongly encourage you to share your efforts with colleagues and gain peer recognition for your work. The virtual poster session is perfect for presenting a small, completed project or the early stages of a larger project.
What Topics or Themes Will Be Considered?
Preference will be given to submissions that describe ways that directly impact the advancement of librarians in practical and innovative ways. Posters may highlight any aspect of libraries or librarianship relating to evidence-based practice. Some possible themes include:
• The role of librarians/libraries in supporting evidence-based practice.
• The role of librarians in designing, providing, and assessing instruction on evidence-based practice for health care students and/or professionals.
• The role of librarians in study design and research, such as participating in literature reviews for systematic reviews or other publications, or other tasks involving information use. Continue reading
- Molly Harrington – 2020 MLGSCA Louise Darling Award Recipient
- CABL Virtual Meetings
- Tell Congress to Increase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Now
- Happy New Year & Membership Renewals
- CABL members tour Taliesin West Library
- CABL Group visits Mayo Clinic – May 24, 2019
- Aug 7 CABL Meeting & MLA Webinar