Teri Britt Pipe, Ph.D., R.N. has agreed to serve as interim dean at ASU’s College of Nursing and Health Innovation beginning June 27, 2011. She currently is an Associate Professor of Nursing, College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic and Director of Nursing Research and Innovation there. She will take a leave of absence from the Mayo Clinic to serve as interim dean.
- Tell Congress to Increase Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Now
- Happy New Year & Membership Renewals
- CABL members tour Taliesin West Library
- CABL Group visits Mayo Clinic – May 24, 2019
- Aug 7 CABL Meeting & MLA Webinar
- Director Position Available, Southern CA
- May 24 CABL Meeting & Library Tour