Please join us for a tour of the Banner Simulation Medical Center & CABL Meeting
Date: Friday, September 10, 2010
- 10:30am-11:30am Guided TOUR of Simulation Center
- 11:30am-12:30pm CABL Meeting (Classroom #1)
- 12:30pm-2:00pm Lunch at TBD restaurant (paid by CABL)
Location: Banner Simulation Medical Center, 525 W. Brown Road, Mesa, AZ 85201
Please RSVP with Bryan Nugent, email: email@example.com or phone: 480-321-4472.
- Parking: Parking is on the northeast side of the building.
- Entrance: Banner Simulation Medical Center is on the northeast side of the building
Information about the Simulation Center:
- The Banner Simulation Medical Center is a “virtual hospital” that Banner Health uses to help train physicians and nurses before they treat actual patients.
- With computerized mannequins as patients, the 55,000-square-foot facility in downtown Mesa, Ariz. has many of the features found in any Banner Health hospital
- Intensive care unit
- Emergency department
- Two operating rooms with virtual-operation capabilities
- Neonatal care center
- Eight-bed recovery wing